OVERDRIVE IOT PTE LTD, and its affiliated companies, and its affiliated companies worldwide (collectively “Overdrive”, “we”, “us” or “our”) recognise and respect your right to privacy. Overdrive gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
1. Information That We Collect
1.1. Information you give us
You may give us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website or by contact us by phone, email, or other means. This includes, for example, filling in our “Contact Us” form on our Website or when you provide information to us in order to receive our services.
The information you give us may include: email address, name, mailing address, telephone number, company name, company address, job title, account information, and any updates to information provided to us.
Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our services.
1.2. Information we may collect about you
Each time you visit the Website we may automatically collect any of the following information:
Technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used ot connect your computer to the internet, domain name and country which requests information, the files requested, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
1.3. Information we may receive from other sources
We will receive information about you if:
You obtain our services through one of our resellers or partners. The types of information that we may receive are the same as the information that you may give to us detailed in section 1.1 above. You may use any of the other websites that we operate or the other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the Website. We may work with third parties (including, for example, analytics and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Use Of Information
We, or third-party data processors acting on our behalf, collect, use and store the Personal Information listed above to enable you to receive services for which you or your company have entered into a contract with us and/or because it is in the legitimate interests of Overdrive to handle your Personal Information. Specifically, we may collect, use and store your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to register you for our services
- to assign a password
- to ensure that content from our Website or services are presented in the most efficient manner to you
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features, such as “Live Chat”, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our products or services and keep you informed about our fees and charges
- to provide service(s) you have requested
- to allow you to access and use the Website and to register for an account
- to carry out activities in the legitimate interest of Overdrive, for example, pursuing debt, ensuring the security of our services and Website
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect any illegal activities
- to carry out statistical analysis and research
- for the purpose of improving and maintaining our Website, preparing reports or compiling statistics in order to improve our services. Such details will be anonymised as far as is reasonably possible and you will not be identifiable from the data collected
- to take other action you request when you supply the information
Sharing and Disclosing your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Overdrive takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
If you have any questions regarding this policy or our use of personally identifiable information on this site, please send us your questions or comments as set forth in the section below